Product only sold in emerging markets: Africa, CEE, India, Middle East, Russia and Turkey
COST EFFICIENT SOLUTION FOR WELDING APPLICATIONS
- EDGE® 48-216 glove is a heavy duty welding glove that provide EN12477 Type-A protection for demanding welding and thermal job tasks.
- Suitable for stick and MIG welding, as well as torch cutting and grinding. Provides high levels of protection from heat, flame, sparks and puncture.
- The glove uses durable split cowhide leather of natural color. The seams are made with aramid for higher durability.
- Inner cotton lining provides thermal insulation and extended comfort.
- The extended cuff provide protection for the forearm.
- Automotive & Transportation
- Machinery & Equipment
- Oil & Gas
- Metal grinding
- Stick and MIG welding
- Torch cutting
- Handling hot parts with spark