General handling glove
- The coolness and comfort of cotton - but with far superior grip.
- Makes it easier and safer to handle smooth objects like boxes or appliances.
- Coating only on fingers and palm. Protects the working area, but leaves the back of the hand free to breathe.
- Much better resistance to snags, puncture and abrasion.
- Nitrile coating repels oil and grease.
- Lasts five times longer than an ordinary cotton glove.
- Antistatic according to EN1149
- Automotive & Transportation
- Machinery & Equipment
- Component assembly
- Textile manufacture: threads, fabrics, mattresses, cables
- Shipping and receiving
- Warehouse work
- Appliance manufacture
- Transmission, motor assembly, packaging, inspection