- Made of poly-chloroprene, DermaShield® is the most technically advanced sterile glove available today.
- Free of latex proteins and accelerators, it minimises both Type I and Type IV allergies associated with natural rubber.
- While DermaShield® has the comfort and flexibility of natural rubber gloves, at a similarly competitive price, its neoprene composition offers better chemical resistance. And the new beaded cuff prevents the glove from rolling down, providing increased protection. DermaShield®: for optimal product and worker protection.
- The DermaShield® 73-711 is sterile.
- The DermaShield® 73-721 is available for non-sterile controlled environments.
- Complies to EN455 parts 1 and 2
- Aseptic drug manufacturing
- Medical device manufacturing
- Handling of cytostatics
|Downloadables||Liner material||Coating material||Grip design||Cuff style||Thickness mm||Powder-free||AQL (EN374)||Colour||EN Size||Length mm||Packaging|
|73-711||certifcertifcertifirradirradTDS||N/A||Neoprene||Bisque fingertips||Rolled beaded||0.175||Yes||0.65||Green||6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9||310||See below|
Pair pack: The glove is packaged one pair per poly wallet, sealed in a poly envelope; 10 pairs per sealed polybag; 5 sealed polybags per master bag; 4 master bags per case liner; 200 pairs per carton. All packaging is printed with cleanroom-compatible IPA-resistant ink. The polybags have an easy-tear opening. The gloves are triple-bagged for superior contamination control.
Bulk pack: 20 right and left hand gloves are packed in separate compartments in an easy-to-open polybag with perforated line opening; 1 polybag per vacuum sealed polybag; 2 polybags per vacuum sealed master polybag, 5 master polybags per case liner; 200 pairs per carton. All packaging is printed with cleanroom-compatible IPA-resistant ink. The gloves are triple-bagged for superior contamination control.