Maximum protection from hazardous chemicals
- The ChemTek™ range provides the best resistance to the most aggressive chemicals – without compromising dexterity or comfort.
- ChemTek™ butyl 38-514 & 38-520 offer superior protection against aldehydes, ketones and esters as well as concentrated mineral acids.
- ChemTek™ Viton®/butyl 38-628 offers superior protection against aliphatic, halogenated & aromatic hydrocarbons (benzene, toluene, xylene), as well as concentrated mineral acids.
- ChemTek™ gloves are surprisingly flexible and provide excellent dexterity. Designed for comfort – with a natural, curved ergonomic shape and soft feel – they offer easy donning and good grip.
- The absence of latex proteins means there’s no risk of latex allergies.
- Automotive & Transportation
- Chemical industry
- Chemical processing and preparation
- Refining - Oil & Petrol
- Printing industry
- Disaster response
|Downloadables||Coating material||Grip design||Cuff style||Colour||AQL (EN374)||EN Size||Length mm||Thickness mm||Packaging|
|38-514||certifcertifcertifirradTDS||Butyl polymer||Rough Finish||Rolled beaded||Black||1.5||7, 8, 9, 10, 11||350||0.35||36 pairs in a carton; individually wrapped with insert|
|38-628||certifcertifcertifirradTDS||Viton / Butyl Polymer||Smooth Finish||9, 10||0.70||12 pairs in a carton; individually wrapped with insert|