AlphaTec® AquaDri® 58-330 58-335
Chemical gloves with new AquaDri® Moisture Management Technology
- The AlphaTec® AquaDri® two-layer construction keeps hands dryer for longer and greater comfort and performance. An inner soft foam coating with proprietary AquaDri® technology offers unrivalled moisture absorption: 10 times more than traditional cotton-flocked linings on average.
- As a precautionary measure the superior nitrile film gives advanced chemical protection against incidental exposure to bases, oils, fuels, some solvents, greases and animal fats.
- The reversed-lozenge finish provides improved dry and wet grip, delivering optimal results in dry or wet conditions.
- The high-performance nitrile compound offers superior snag, puncture and abrasion protection compared to rubber or neoprene.
- A foldable cuff gutter prevents dripping on the forearm.
- Antistatic according to EN1149
- Automotive & Transportation
- Machinery & Equipment
- Changing oil, ﬁxing pumps
- Chemicals mixing/handling/transferring/pouring/blending
- Opening, draining pumps/valves
- Painting, sealing, packaging
|Downloadables||Coating material||Liner material||Grip design||Cuff style||Colour||AQL (EN374)||EN Size||Length mm||Thickness mm||Packaging|
||certifcertifcertiffoodcertifirradTDS||Nitrile||Aquadri® 2||Reversed lozenge||Gauntlet||Sea Green||1.5||7, 8, 9, 10, 11||320||0,3 mm (Nitrile) + 0,35 mm (AquaDri® 2)||12 pairs in a bag; 12 bags in a carton|
||certifcertifcertiffoodcertifirradTDS||Glass Green||380||0,45 mm (Nitrile) + 0,35 mm (AquaDri® 2)||12 pairs in a bag; 6 bags in a carton|