AlphaTec® 58-430 58-435
CONFIDENT GRIP PERFORMANCE WITH ENHANCED FLEXIBILITY
- AlphaTec® 58-430 and 58-435 both feature Ansell Grip Technology™ for optimal control when handling oily or wet items. Less force is required on slippery objects, reducing hand and arm fatigue.
- Both models offer improved flexibility and dexterity thanks to a cotton-flocked lined nitrile shell and snug, second-skin tailoring that tightens the fit across the palm.
- The medium-duty 58-430 features a 10-mil shell to protect against exposure to bases, oils, fuels, some solvents, greases and animal fats. The heavy-duty 58-435 has a 16-mil shell effective against hydrocarbon derivatives, alcohol bases, many solvents and esters.
- The nitrile coating offers superior snag, puncture and abrasion protection for long-term wear. A foldable gutter cuff helps prevent dripping onto the forearm, while an extra-long cuff (58-435) extends protection to the upper forearm.
- Antistatic according to EN1149
- Agriculture & Viticulture
- Automotive & Transportation
- Machinery & Equipment
- Oil processing and refining
- Chemical handling
- Rubber & rubber additives
- Handling fluid-coated metal parts
- Industrial tool maintenance
- Handling waste oils
- Waste & water treatment
- Ansell Grip
|Downloadables||Coating material||Liner material||Grip design||Cuff style||Colour||AQL (EN374)||EN Size||Length mm||Packaging|
||certifcertifcertiffoodcertifirradTDS||Nitrile||Cotton flocking||Ansell Grip Technology®||Gauntlet||Sea green shell, anthracite grey dip||0.65||7, 8, 9, 10, 11||320||12 pairs/polybag; 12 polybags/carton; 144 pairs/carton|
||certifcertifcertiffoodcertifirradTDS||Glass green shell, anthracite grey dip||380||12 pairs/polybag; 6 polybags/carton; 72 pairs/carton|