Chemical resistant glove with industry-leading grip and superior dexterity
- AlphaTec® 58-270 is designed for light to medium chemical applications. AlphaTec® 58-270 benefits from the industry-leading grip with an enhanced dexterity and comfort.
- The thin, double-wall nitrile shell and 15-gauge seamless nylon liner offer users excellent tactility and flexibility. In addition, the glove’s lightness results in better comfort than any chemical-resistant glove. Easy to don and remove, AlphaTec® 58-270 retains minimal heat, reducing perspiration compared to other chemical gloves.
- Wherever chemicals, oil and grease are present, AlphaTec® gloves provide the best grip thanks to the Ansell Grip Technology™.
- AlphaTec® 58-270 is a liquid-proof glove. The safety cuff shape is designed to prevent snagging, avoid itching on bare hands. Wearers keep their hands clean and their skin protected from harmful contact with oils, chemicals and other liquids.
- Antistatic according to EN1149
- Automotive & Transportation
- Building & Construction
- Machinery & Equipment
- Light assembly in chemical environments
- Chemical handling
- Handling objects coated in grease and oils
- Refining - Oil & Petrol
- Ansell Grip
Permeation breakthrough times according to EN374-3:2003
|Downloadables||Coating material||Liner material||Grip design||Cuff style||Colour||AQL (EN374)||EN Size||Length mm||Thickness mm||Packaging|
|58-270||certifcertifcertifirradTDS||Nitrile||Nylon||Ansell Grip Technology®||Gauntlet||Sea green shell, anthracite grey dip||0.65||6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11||300||Non applicable||12 pairs in a bag; 12 bags in a carton|