Enhanced Dexterity with Light Duty Chemical Protection and ANSELL GRIP Technology™
- With its unique ‘Thin Nitrile Technology’ formulation, the new AlphaTec® 58-128 glove brings a new dimension to
- performance with optimal flexibility -which enables the hand to move naturally without constriction.
- The thin nitrile barrier provides superior hand protection against irritant contact fluids and the Ansell Grip Technology™ offers more precise handling of small oily or wet parts.
- The design combines a flexible open weave knit liner and stretchy nitrile formulation coating for better dexterity, tactility and comfort.
- Agriculture & Viticulture
- Automotive & Transportation
- Machinery & Equipment
- Chemical handling
- Light assembly in chemical environments
- Refining - Oil & Petrol
- Handling of Biocides, Pesticides, Fungicides
- Handling of Contaminated Parts
- Handling of Rubber Additives
- Handling Paints, Inks, Dyes, Glues and Adhesives
- Metal Working with Corrosives
- Packaging and Filling Machine Operators
- Ansell Grip
Permeation breakthrough times according to EN374-3:2003
|Downloadables||Coating material||Liner material||Grip design||Cuff style||Colour||AQL (EN374)||EN Size||Length mm||Thickness mm||Packaging|
|58-128||certifcertifcertiffoodcertifirradTDS||Nitrile||Nylon||Ansell Grip Technology®||Gauntlet||Glass green shell, anthracite grey dip||0.65||7, 8, 9, 10, 11||280||0,175mm||12 pairs in a bag; 12 bags in a carton|