ActivArmr® Flame Resistant 97-200
Comfort and dexterity for the most rigorous jobs
- A unique fiber blend and digital goat skin leather provide 12-hour stress-free comfort and optimal dexterity for intricate tasks.
- Proprietary bumper formulation offers a first-to-market flame resistant impact solution to prevent injuries.
- With Kevlar® stitching, ActivArmr® 97-200 is over 3 times more durable than competitive gloves.
- Superior grip is combined with an easy don/doff safety cuff and a high-visibility contrasting palm.
- * Arc Flash – NFPA 70E - Test Method/Standard: ASTM F1959-05 - Result: Hazard/Risk Category (HRC) 4 - Arc Rating (ATPV) 51 cal/cm².
- Oil processing and refining
- Oil industry
- Construction work
- Emergency services
|Downloadables||Construction||Liner material||Coating material||Finishing||Cuff style||Colour||EN Size||Length mm||Packaging|
||certifcertifcertifcertifTDS||Cut & sewn||Viscose Rayon; para-aramid; PVC||N/A||Leather palm|
|Safety cuff||Black and orange||9, 10, 11||289||1 pair in a bag; 9 pairs in a master bag; 4 master bags in a carton|