ActivArmr® 80-813 (ex Powerflex)
New-to-market flame resistant solution
- First glove to combine outstanding flame resistance, high cut protection and ergonomic design.
- Materials used in the glove are inherently flame resistant, even after washing.
- Arc Flash Hazard/Risk Category 2*: helps protect workers against arc flash hazards.
- Exclusive composite yarn provides exceptional cut resistance for safe handling of sharp objects and materials.
- Soft foam coating to ensure great flexibility and a secure grip in a variety of environments.
- Ergonomic design for superior comfort and reduced hand fatigue.
- Antistatic according to EN1149
- Arc Flash - Test Method/Standard: ASTM F2675-13 - Result: Hazard/Risk Category (HRC) 2 - Arc Rating (ATPV) 9.4 cal/cm².
- Building & Construction
- Oil processing and refining
- Equipment assembly
- Replacing filters and parts
- Facility and machinery maintenance
- Pipe installation and repair
- Heavy duty metal handling
- Heavy equipment and vehicle maintenance
- De-energized electrical wiring & clean-up
|Downloadables||Construction||Gauge||Liner material||Coating material||Finishing||Cuff style||Colour||EN Size||Length mm||Packaging|
|Foam neoprene||Palm coated||Knitwrist||Black and green/yellow||6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11||225-260||12 pairs in a bag; 12 bags in a carton|